Pan Asia’s aim is to identify, develop and operate energy and critical metals opportunities situated Asia. These projects are core to Pan Asia’s low cost down stream value adding strategy.
Pan Asia has four projects that it is currently evaluating:
- The Reung Kiet Lithium Project – SEASnW Belt , Southern Thailand – 100% held;
- The Khao Soon Tungsten Project – SEASnW Belt , Southern Thailand – 100% held;
- Bang Now Lithium Project – SEASnW Belt , Southern Thailand – 100% held; and
- Minter Tungsten Project – Lachlan Fold Belt, NSW, Australia – 100% held.
Pan Asia maintains ongoing target generation activities focused on Asia and has identified several target areas that may be acquired in the future.
Pan Asia’s strategy is to secure projects which have the potential to be positioned at the low end of the cost curve, and therefore lead their respective peer groups in terms of potential profitability, and most importantly, which offer the option to extend into downstream value added processing initiatives.
Pan Asia is interested in projects which have:
- At or near surface mineralisation, with depth potential;
- Extensive mineralised strikes;
- Industry leading grades;
- Positive metallurgy;
- Proximity to required infrastructure;
- Well educated workforce; and
- Potential for downstream value adding
Pan Asia’s current portfolio offers the opportunity to manufacture:
- Lithium Carbonate (Li2CO3);
- Lithium Hydroxide (LiOH);
- Ammonium Para-tungstate (APT) and Ferro Tungsten (FeW); and
- Many other valuable by-products.
Pan Asia’s projects have very strong underlying dynamics:
- The projects have strong Government support, particularly from the Ministry of Industry and the Department of Primary Industry and Mines in Thailand, as the projects are a good fit with Thailand’s industrial policy and objectives;
- The projects are located in globally competitive cost jurisdictions and are proximal to end user markets throughout Asia;
- The projects are well positioned to take advantage of downstream development opportunities;
- The projects are strategically located in a key market with strong economic growth; and
- Pan Asia enjoys strong support from the communities in which it operates.