This document sets out Pan Asia Metals Limited (PAM) policy on Diversity.
This policy applies to all PAM employees, including contractors and consultants acting on the company’s behalf and includes the recruitment and selection process, terms and conditions of employment including pay, promotion, work assignment, training and any other aspect of employment.
Aim of Policy
PAM aims to contribute positively to the success of the Company by promoting a high performance culture that draws on the diverse and relevant experience, skills, expertise, perspectives and the unique personal attributes of its Board members and employees.
PAM is committed to managing diversity as an employer by reflecting its values of respect, integrity, honesty and personal commitment in maintaining and valuing the differences a diverse workforce brings.
- PAM undertakes to treat all employees, partners, contractors, consultants and suppliers fairly and equally regardless of and not limited to, their gender, age, culture/ethnicity, language, religious beliefs, disabilities and flexible workplace requirements.
- PAM is committed to valuing diversity by maintaining a safe work environment by taking action against inappropriate workplace behaviour including discrimination, harassment, bullying, victimisation and vilification.
- PAM will promote a corporate culture that values diversity and tolerates differences by developing and offering work arrangements that help to meet the needs of a diverse work force.
- PAM undertakes that the recruitment of employees and directors will be made impartially from a diverse field of suitably qualified candidates
- The recruitment process will be focused on a criteria designed to ensure that the best people are chosen for the right positions recognising the importance that diverse experience, perspectives and approaches can bring
- PAM will provide its employees with opportunities to develop skills and experience for career advancement, learning and development.
- PAM will establish measurable objectives for gender diversity and will monitor and review the effectiveness of this policy and associated procedures.
Administering the Policy
The Remuneration and Nomination Committee appointed by the directors has the responsibility for supervision of the policy in the Company.
Employees are responsible to ensure that they:
- Comply with the guidelines of this policy
- Promote the spirit of diversity and equal opportunity
- Report any questionable business practices that may breach this policy to the Chief Executive Officer for investigation.
Reporting on Policy Implementation
In each Annual Report of the Company PAM will disclose the measureable objectives which it has set for implementation of this Policy and progress towards achieving such objectives including the proportion of women employees in the Company.